Many applicants have told us that our interviewing process provides the unique opportunity for both parties to get to know each other beyond what might be included on a resume or company website.
You can expect to:
- Learn about the history of the company, Karad's culture, why we do what we do, etc.
- Meet with several KARAD team members, from the owners of the company to project managers and system engineers.
- Depending on the position you are applying for, you might be asked to give a brief presentation (no more than 20 minutes) about a project you have either led or on which you have played a key role. This need not be a work project – it could be from a hackathon or other professional activity with which you are engaged. The whole company is invited to these presentations, so assume a diverse audience.
Applicants for technical positions can also expect to:
- Explain Project Organization Chart and overall system block diagrams
- Possibly quaestions about previous projects jobe title
- We are not fashion mavens nor do we expect our applicants to wear their tuxedos to the interview. Our policy is “dress for the day” and you should feel free to do the same, but ‘business casual’ is about as dressed up as you should be.
- Depending on the position you are applying for, you can expect the interview to be about a 1/2 day.
- We will print all your application materials. There is no need to bring copies of your resume.
Still have questions?
Contact us at: email@example.com or +97148887770